verquerawa Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Hitman: Absolution In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b After assassinating his former handler, Diana, Agent 47 goes on a mission on her request to track down a young girl named Victoria. Meanwhile, his own employers hunt him and an arms manufacturer, Blake Dexter, pursues Victoriawell.
Worst of the Hit-man series.<br/><br/>The game is made to look good with pretty graphics and this is emphasized the first time you walk through the gates of Chinatown when some fire jumps out of a frying pan. The characters and dialogue are too unbelievably edgy and adult themed, while the gameplay is boring and repetitive. Most missions consist of you trying to sneak from point A to point B.<br/><br/>If you are a fan of the Hit-man series, you will hate this gameit does not resemble any of the other games. The engine has been totally reworked to the point where it feels like a different game entirely.<br/><br/>If you are not a fan of the Hit-man series, you may enjoy Absolution, but you will soon find there is no replay value and the game is just a drag from start to finish.<br/><br/>Buy any other Hit-man game.
First of all, I would like to say that I have played all the 4 Hit-man games before Hit-man Absolution and I have enjoy all the Hit-man gamesunlike other games today, you are not restricted in anything you do. That saying, I can't see any reason why any Hit-man fans of this game series are angry of the new Hit-man game, Hit-man Absolution.<br/><br/>In my opinion, Hit-man Absolution is a mixture of both Hit-man: Silent Assassin and Hit-man: Blood Money. In Hit-man: Silent Assassin, there are several missions where you are supposed to reach point A to point B without killing any targets. That saying, there are several so call "Hit-man fans" who says that this is a new thing in Hit-man games which is horribleit destroy the Hit-man element. Well, to that I say it's nonsense,in Hit-man: Silent Assassin, there are already such missions. Furthermore, Hit-man Absolution brought back the classic game-play element of Hit-man: Blood Money which is accidental kill, freedom/numerous choices to kill your target and open-ended game-play. So, for what reason are Hit-man fans upset over Hit-man Absolution?<br/><br/>Not to mention, the combat game-play suchthe using firearms, melee weopens and hand-to-hand combat have improve tremendously. Now, in whatever way I choose to play the game, I get the satisfaction from it. And this is one core element of the Hit-man games, replaybility. I don't need to play the mutiplayer mode "Contracts" to get that replaybility, I can play back the story campaign and mess around with itit supports all type of game-play. And to top it off, the AI of the NPC responds nicely to the situation you create especially if you play in Purist mode. Unlike in Hit-man Blood Money, where guards simply stares at the body, move from left to right, bag the body and treat itif nothing has happen, the AI of the NPC in Hit-man Absolution will respond much realistic to it. They will search for you and their conversation to one another suchfear, anger and arrogance makes it far much more exciting.<br/><br/>Also, the story campaign for Hit-man Absolution is far much more engaging and interesting. But the plot is quite predictable. Even before I play the game, I have already predicted that Victoria could have been another super human like 47 which turns out to be true. But the ending was really unexpected, Diana actually survives. Apart from the plot, the voice acting and motion captures of the actors was nice. But the best one was Keith Carradine voice/motion actingBlake Dexter, it was far much more better than I have expected from him. Even Powers Boothe actingBengamin Travis was nice and David Bateson voice acting for 47 is better. He was able to bring out the personality of 47 when he was angry and still able to maintain that calm and cold calculating voice of 47.<br/><br/>But to me, the best thing of Hit-man Absolution is that there is a challenge. When I got Hit-man Blood Money the first time, I immediately got 10 levels with the 'Silent Assassin' rating, that's excluding the first and the last level. The only level I didn't get Silent Assassin rating on my first play-through was the mission 'Flatline'. But in my second play-through, I got it. Whereas for Hit-man Absolution, getting the rating is noteasyBlood Moneyapart form understanding NPC movements, you have to keep your distance from themwearing a disguise doesn't mean you are invisible like Blood Money. However, not all are happy about this. Hit-man fans who are too use to the invisible while wearing a costume find this tedious instead and game critics rated the game lowerthey say in harder difficulties, remaining undetected is harder. Well, I play in Purist mode, the hardest difficulty and I can bypass all the NPCs and remain undetected for all levels. That is no excuse for Hit-man fans to hate the game and that should be a BIGGER NO reason why game critics rated this game lower because of that. To be honest, most of the critics who criticise this game actually gave a lot of false and inaccurate information on the game.<br/><br/>However, there is one major shortcoming of Hit-man Absolution which I didn't like a lot. And that is each level are broken into different parts. I would have prefer if they make one levelone whole thingit is more fitting for a Hit-man game. In fact, this one of the major reason why Hit-man fans and critics dislike this game which I won't disagreeI too didn't like it. But, then again, critics exaggerated this particular partwell. Using this reason about the levels broken down into different parts making the game more linear and removing the open-ended gameplay is again nonsense. You still have to figure your way out from the situation which in some parts are extremely difficult. But in a way, it does break that open-ended gameplay, but on the linear part, nonsensealways. <br/><br/>All in short, Hit-man Absolution is a worthy title of a Hit-man game and is definitely worth your money and time especially if you are hardcore Hit-man fan who wants a real challenge unlike the previous Hit-man Blood Money which is far much more linear and easier. Do not be dishearten to buy the game because of critics reviews and Hit-man fans. If you know the Hit-man franchise and it's roots very well, you will know that Hit-man Absolution has indeed maintain MOST(apart from the breaking down level into parts) of it's CORE elements. To me, most Hit-man fans hated this game only because they are too comfortable with the old Hit-man Blood Money playstyle. So their reviews are extremely bias.

The Percy Harris Story full movie download 1080p hdChasing Fear full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pWildflower full movie in hindi downloadCreatures of the Night malayalam full movie free downloadThe Trap movie free download in hindiAmusement Park Industry vs. World's Oldest Profession full movie kickass torrentCountdown tamil pdf downloadDemolition Man full movie kickass torrentFather Son sub downloadG-Force movie download

last edited 217 weeks ago by verquerawa
Please log in to post a reply.