verquerawa Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Crimson Tide In Hindi 720p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b When some Russian rebels takes control of some ICBM's, the Americans mobilize. Among the vessels sent is the nuclear sub, the Alabama. But before they leave they need a new X.O. and among the choices is Commander Hunter, who hasn't seen much action. But the ship's Captain, Ramsey OK's him. While on the way, there was an incident and Hunter disagreed with how Ramsey handled it, it's evident that Ramsey doesn't think much of Hunter because Hunter was college educated while Ramsey worked his way up. They're given orders to attack but when they were in the process of receiving another order, the ship's communications were damaged, so the entire message was not received. Ramsey decides to continue with their previous order while Hunter wants to reestablish contact first. That's when the two men butt heads that ends with Hunter relieving Ramsey. Later when some men die, some of the officers feel that Hunter is not up to the task so they team up to retake control. But Hunter has taken precautions.
In the near future, Russian rebels have taken over one of the ICBM bases in the USSR. Alarmed by the prospect of a rebel strike, the U.S. sends the U.S.S. Alabama, a nuclear ballistic submarine, to watch over the base and retaliate in case they launch. While on patrol, the submarine is attacked and the radio systems are knocked out, but after first receiving an emergency message from HQ to launch nuclear missiles at the rebels. A second emergency message received during the battle is only partially recovered. Captain Ramsey decides to carry out the first order to launch the missiles regardless while XO Hunter wants to wait for a successful receipt of the second message once the radio systems are repaired. The conflict escalates into mutinyRamsey and Hunter fight for control of the Alabama's nuclear missiles.
Warning – this is a philosophical review. <br/><br/>Not sure if this is a spoiler. Most probably is. I've only read some of these reviews. None, in my opinion, made a point of the point (forgive the pun) of the film. It is not about the military. It is not about politics. It is about the moral dilemma of use of power. And even more so about the choices we make, individually and collectively. Actually, it is about the power of one, of you, of me, to affect, in this story literally, the fate of the world. Tolstoi, who was considered by many to be out of his mind, would have very much appreciated this film. Another entity who might appreciate this effort would be the force, god, the grand wazoo. How could anyone press the button, whether authorized or not? In a comic strip from a while ago, Pogo, the principal character stated that "We have met the enemy and they is us." What this story does so well is to place you and me in the situation where we must make a choice –- am I a human being, or am I an American, or specifically, am I a United States citizen? This film discusses not so much democracyit does the difficulty that we human beings have simply getting along together. We seem to need bigger and bigger weapons to protect us from ourselves. The conflict in "Crimson Tide" is not between authority and discipline, and laxity and laziness. It is between love and fear. All actions in this story originate in either love or fear. Read "Conversation with God." It is the same story, except much more challenging. Love or fear. Think about it. Tony Scott currently produces "Numbers," which is another story that presents, in each show, some sorta moral dilemma, or at least provides the viewer with the challenge of choice.
This movie is not bad. It is a slick, solid piece of the usual brand of Bruckheimer roller-coaster entertainment (albeit lacking in verisimilitude, alsousual), even above the average level of the genre thanks to Tarantino's odd bits of witty dialogue, good acting by Hackman and Washington and pacy direction by Tony Scott. <br/><br/>WARNING: PLOT SPOILERS COMING NOW<br/><br/>But it just bugs me that it could have been sooo much better. Only one thing, one little detail changed, would have been enough to make this film a truly memorable one: <br/><br/>Gene Hackman should have been right. In fact, he IS right all along, at least according to standard military procedure. If he had been right, it would not only have been an unexpected and terrifying twist in a plot that veers too much into boring Hollywood conventionalism at the end; but also the film would have made a much more convincing anti-war allegory, by saying that the "normal" morals that apply to our daily life, which are the ones that Denzel Washington is using, cannot, MUST not be applied in war, because war is ultimately a matter of killing or getting killed; therefore it would have shown the inhumanity and insanity of war much more clearly. The way I see it, this is an opportunity missed.
It's a thrill-a-minute ride that concludes with a whimper, like a roller-coaster that has all the drops and twists early. Make no mistake, this is a good source of early summer fun, but with a little extra imagination, it could have been a whole lot more.
The Unrated Extended Version runs more than 6 minutes longer than the theatrical version. It extends the story in many scenes.
the Big Hero 6 The Series full movie in hindi free download hdBatty in tamil pdf downloadDaybreakers full movie in hindi free downloadGajba od 500 Weiferta dubbed hindi movie free download torrentStolen full movie in hindi 1080p downloadIncorruptible full movie hd downloadBatman's Anniversary movie download in mp4Galaxy of Terror full movie hd downloadEpisode 3.10 sub downloadBad Blades full movie in hindi free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by verquerawa
Please log in to post a reply.