verquerawa Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Free Fall Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c When the sudden and shocking death of a coworker sends everyone reeling at Gault Capital, JANE, uncovers a very dangerous secret. Her boss, charismatic billionaire Thaddeus Gault, is suspected of massive financial fraud. An assassin, FRANK, is dispatched to silence her forever. Jane's flight from the office is forestalled when her pursuer shuts down her elevator. Now, trapped and alone, Jane must find a way to escape her steel cage before the killer reaches her. This brooding and relentless thriller plunges our heroine, Jane, into a free fall of betrayal and terror. To survive Jane must find the inner strength and courage to defeat the powers that hold her and her dreams captive by fear.
An employee, working for Gault Capital in L.A, gets targeted by a ruthless assassin and locked in the elevator after she uncovers a chilling secret.
What a fun little thriller of a film this is,<br/><br/>I have to admitted I'm growing into a bit of a fan for Sarah Butler.<br/><br/>I first seen her in this film first, then The Demented,<br/><br/>before I seen I Spit on Your Grave, so I liked it a lot. I didn't much like The Demented, I Spit on Your Grave was alright, but had a satisfying yet eerie ending.<br/><br/>I don't understand why most of you out there hated this, even when I first seen this I thought was average at best, but still enjoyed it for what it is.<br/><br/>Sarah Butler was great in this and I think she is a good actress too, I think she's sexyhell and I hope she has a bright future, I also hope to see her in bigger film projectswell.<br/><br/>Overall, I thought it was fun and exceeded may expectations.<br/><br/>I give it a 5.8/10. If your like me and not too cynical about low budget movies I think your going to enjoy it too.
Watching a straight to DVD movie is always interesting experience - you never hear about these movies so you don't know what to expect. Some low budget movies can pull off great things with the story despite the limited budget. But this movie needs that budget ……badly. <br/><br/>This thriller premise started out quite interesting with a case of suicide in the corporate environment of finance. There was a whole office of people - "This could get interesting" I thought thinking it may become a great "whodunit" type. However this concept was quickly shot down by everyone leaving the office and the whole direction of the movie becoming quite apparent which totally deflated the thrill and left this moviea low budget action flick. <br/><br/>Typical bad guy comes along, chases woman throughout office, despite being a professional he has really bad aim when it counts, he likes to walk when chasing people. He then threatens people with his goofy stare and cheesy dialogue. <br/><br/>The woman then makes it to the lift and then over half the movie is based around the lift. The movie should have been more accurately called "Stuck in the Lift" <br/><br/>The final show down between the woman and the guy is laughable - the conclusion of which only then does the movie title Free fall really mean anything.<br/><br/>Nice to watch if you are looking for something to accompany that pizza and beer…………and oh so much more beer.

Doherty movie download in hdtamil movie Danger Jones free downloadKamen Rider Amazons full movie in hindi downloadRunning Out of Time in tamil pdf downloadRoyal Tramp II tamil dubbed movie free downloadThe Dreadnaughts dubbed hindi movie free download torrentThe Charlemagne Code download moviesDownload hindi movie Babi Berbau Melon Di Musim SejukValley of the Wolves: Iraq movie free download hdLasso Comet movie download in hd

last edited 215 weeks ago by verquerawa
Please log in to post a reply.